Sunday, April 8, 2012

Actron CP7876 Fun In The Kitchen.

Actron CP7876 Fun In The Kitchen.
I just purchased this at a local Discount Auto Parts store. The clerk behind the counter didn't know what it was, so, I gave him a brief explanation. After, he asked what part of my car I'd be using it on, and I said, "My cast iron skillet." He started to laugh. I explained that I would be using this to measure my cooking surfaces, so I could get The Perfect Sear. The clerk scratched his head, and then the light went on.

I bought this thermometer to see just how "HIGH" the high setting on my stove was. My gut told me it was well above the 500F mark. To my surprise, my stovetop, single burner glass-top, was reaching 900F. I now have an accurate breakdown of all temperatures between 250 and 900F thanks to this great tool. Actron, good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment